- A Health Care Practitioner’s Take on Football Protests
- Jesus the First Therapist; Excerpt and Introduction
- The Simple Truth About Health Care and True Rehabilitation
- The Need For Change in Healthcare
- Blue Butterfly Glade
- Grace; The Combination of Strength and Beauty
- Miss Piggy Comes To Visit
- Is There Anything Worse Than An Un-Accomplished Life?
- “A Morning With Villa La Fagianaia”
- Soft Is Her Dream
- A Local Therapist’s Take On The VA Debacle, And General Shinseki’s Resignation
- The Call of a Healer? and excerpt from “The Touch”
- Father’s Choice, and excerpt from A Fathers Love
- Gods Gift Handed From One To Another
- Insurance or Spiritual Enslavement
- “Lord, Am I Rich?”
- How To Win A Spiritual Battle?
- What Does Health and Wealth Mean to You?
- Who Poisoned the Water
- Investing As God Would Have Us, an except from “Investing with Hope”, a chapter to be yet titled; IRA, investment or pagan worship
- A Blacksmith becomes a Tow Truck Operator, by His Grace!
- A Visit To Hell; What’s The Fuss All About?
- The Upper Room
- When Does Zero and Ten Equal a Championship Season?
- I Need A Fighter To Go In For Me
- A Father Loves to Watch His Child Learn; an excerpt out of “A Father’s Love”
- When Did I Compromise To The Point Of Double Standard’s
- Purifying Gold to Transparent Glass
- So Gloriously Difficult Are The Chain’s He Releases Us From
- “You Didn’t Kick The Kitten”, Another Vision of Angelo
- Daddy Can I Have A Bunny? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- What Is The Process In Which A Man Suffer’s Himself Into Slavery Without Even A Fight?
- When A Baby Receives A Baby! An Excerpt From; “A Fathers Love”
- How Dare You Tell Me I Shouldn’t Smoke, It’s My Right!
- A Mountain Calling; Many Are The Storms
- Fear Of Man
- A Garden Of Words
- Daddy Look What I Have? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- Baby Need’s a Bottle; An Excerpt Out of “A Father’s Love”
- A Note From In The Chair In The Upper Room; Back In The Wilderness
Category Archives: Intercessory
Looking out the windows of light, a person cannot but possibly see all that is in the moment of this reality, the new venture, the unwanted adventure, the white untouched canvas of unexpected realization; there is so much out there … Continue reading
Floating cotton in oceans blue, Summer song sing on winter dawns dew, Peddles soft scent of camomiles wing, En new the vines grow under Tuscan morn-ing. There she does stand in the breeze of the sill, Light of dawns perfection … Continue reading
How many times do my children ask Me to do something? Ask me if they can have this item or that, asking if they can be allowed to do this activity or another, all within the reasonable granting access of … Continue reading
I imagined somewhere left in this land, fashioned by the creative hand of God, there still is left properties nestled softly on the edge of yet still nearly untouched lands, preserved from times long past as memorials to a time … Continue reading
Soft was the voice speaking in deep caring tones, uttering only a whisper through veils of a hidden shroud, pushing softly through the clamor of endless voices, desires that fill the many rooms of every thought. His Voice, its sweet-scented … Continue reading