- A Health Care Practitioner’s Take on Football Protests
- Jesus the First Therapist; Excerpt and Introduction
- The Simple Truth About Health Care and True Rehabilitation
- The Need For Change in Health Care
- Blue Butterfly Glade
- Grace; The Combination of Strength and Beauty
- Miss Piggy Comes To Visit
- Is There Anything Worse Than An Un-Accomplished Life?
- “A Morning With Villa La Fagianaia”
- Soft Is Her Dream
- A Local Therapist’s Take On The VA Debacle, And General Shinseki’s Resignation
- The Call of a Healer? and excerpt from “The Touch”
- Father’s Choice, and excerpt from A Fathers Love
- Gods Gift Handed From One To Another
- Insurance or Spiritual Enslavement
- “Lord, Am I Rich?”
- How To Win A Spiritual Battle?
- What Does Health and Wealth Mean to You?
- Who Poisoned the Water
- Investing As God Would Have Us, an except from “Investing with Hope”, a chapter to be yet titled; IRA, investment or pagan worship
- A Blacksmith becomes a Tow Truck Operator, by His Grace!
- A Visit To Hell; What’s The Fuss All About?
- The Upper Room
- When Does Zero and Ten Equal a Championship Season?
- I Need A Fighter To Go In For Me
- A Father Loves to Watch His Child Learn; an excerpt out of “A Father’s Love”
- When Did I Compromise To The Point Of Double Standard’s
- Purifying Gold to Transparent Glass
- So Gloriously Difficult Are The Chain’s He Releases Us From
- “You Didn’t Kick The Kitten”, Another Vision of Angelo
- Daddy Can I Have A Bunny? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- What Is The Process In Which A Man Suffer’s Himself Into Slavery Without Even A Fight?
- When A Baby Receives A Baby! An Excerpt From; “A Fathers Love”
- How Dare You Tell Me I Shouldn’t Smoke, It’s My Right!
- A Mountain Calling; Many Are The Storms
- Fear Of Man
- A Garden Of Words
- Daddy Look What I Have? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- Baby Need’s a Bottle; An Excerpt Out of “A Father’s Love”
- A Note From In The Chair In The Upper Room; Back In The Wilderness
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I opened my eyes and I saw the faces of people before me, women older yet with elderly beauty that transcended the typical observations that come with older people of sixty, seventy or even older. They were not grimacing merely … Continue reading
People talk about change these days, expressing their desire and even frustrations with the sense that something must change, without even really knowing what or how, nowhere is this displayed with more of a sense of urgency than in health … Continue reading
One might ask why Grace, and considering the question and possible explanation, factors, and an entire gambit of possibilities that might arise, if an answer need to be given, better to just give the truth as remembered in stated memory; … Continue reading
There are so many things that fill a day, whereby a man finds beautiful and worthy of loving, often more in quantity than one can hardly put conscience thought to, even realization, especially when we barely have time to look. … Continue reading
A honeymoon morning in Tuscany is a symphony of sounds, sights and feelings dancing across one mans senses with no less vibrato than the softest most superbly played Mozart. A masterpiece of fresco pigments laid down with just a hint … Continue reading
It is a fact of human nature, a person can not recognize exactly where they are if they have never experienced a like occurrence before. Consequently, if one is to become a healer in any part or capacity, it is … Continue reading
How many times do my children ask Me to do something? Ask me if they can have this item or that, asking if they can be allowed to do this activity or another, all within the reasonable granting access of … Continue reading
Soft was the voice speaking in deep caring tones, uttering only a whisper through veils of hidden shroud, pushing softly through the clamor of endless voices, desires that fill the many rooms of every thought. His Voice, its sweet scented … Continue reading
Battered, tired, pushed to the point of absolute exhaustion, the mud and blood drenched soldier cradles his rifle like some long almost lost lover, when did he feel so completely famished that he could even taste his own blood within … Continue reading
Assimilating the two thoughts, like two people, is not as difficult as one might think, but more like the blending of complimentary colors across a pallet we call life, blending soft hues, earth based scented grain’s and flowery formed fragrant … Continue reading