- A Health Care Practitioner’s Take on Football Protests
- Jesus the First Therapist; Excerpt and Introduction
- The Simple Truth About Health Care and True Rehabilitation
- The Need For Change in Health Care
- Blue Butterfly Glade
- Grace; The Combination of Strength and Beauty
- Miss Piggy Comes To Visit
- Is There Anything Worse Than An Un-Accomplished Life?
- “A Morning With Villa La Fagianaia”
- Soft Is Her Dream
- A Local Therapist’s Take On The VA Debacle, And General Shinseki’s Resignation
- The Call of a Healer? and excerpt from “The Touch”
- Father’s Choice, and excerpt from A Fathers Love
- Gods Gift Handed From One To Another
- Insurance or Spiritual Enslavement
- “Lord, Am I Rich?”
- How To Win A Spiritual Battle?
- What Does Health and Wealth Mean to You?
- Who Poisoned the Water
- Investing As God Would Have Us, an except from “Investing with Hope”, a chapter to be yet titled; IRA, investment or pagan worship
- A Blacksmith becomes a Tow Truck Operator, by His Grace!
- A Visit To Hell; What’s The Fuss All About?
- The Upper Room
- When Does Zero and Ten Equal a Championship Season?
- I Need A Fighter To Go In For Me
- A Father Loves to Watch His Child Learn; an excerpt out of “A Father’s Love”
- When Did I Compromise To The Point Of Double Standard’s
- Purifying Gold to Transparent Glass
- So Gloriously Difficult Are The Chain’s He Releases Us From
- “You Didn’t Kick The Kitten”, Another Vision of Angelo
- Daddy Can I Have A Bunny? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- What Is The Process In Which A Man Suffer’s Himself Into Slavery Without Even A Fight?
- When A Baby Receives A Baby! An Excerpt From; “A Fathers Love”
- How Dare You Tell Me I Shouldn’t Smoke, It’s My Right!
- A Mountain Calling; Many Are The Storms
- Fear Of Man
- A Garden Of Words
- Daddy Look What I Have? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- Baby Need’s a Bottle; An Excerpt Out of “A Father’s Love”
- A Note From In The Chair In The Upper Room; Back In The Wilderness
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Now who’s tender feeling’s create in brightened blue eyes, given freely to Me, my child’s heart when in his discovery? Blending softly in my touch, to wisdom one might surmise, then pure crimson glow, caressing glance of My little son’s … Continue reading
In peacetime, venturing along the many branches of political idealism, the necessity to chose the proper route, or even the consideration of a table guest, deciding with whom one might recline to break a piece of bread, lend’s less of … Continue reading
How far back, how deep must a man dig, to uncover the coffin of the buried heart broken so long ago? Cold autumn chill is the touch of the course bricks, a great wall, surrounding his now empty heart, leaving … Continue reading
The greatest battles we might ever fight, may very well be on the eve of the greatest victories, or the greatest miracles we ever experience. Given that all good things come from God, not withstanding the strength and ability to … Continue reading
Hovering close to another man under the meager shelter of a few cardboard boxes, a crumbling pallet, and some stacked empty wire milk crate’s, lending little if nothing in protection, the shivering Angelo contemplates the bitter winter’s cold wind biting … Continue reading