- A Health Care Practitioner’s Take on Football Protests
- Jesus the First Therapist; Excerpt and Introduction
- The Simple Truth About Health Care and True Rehabilitation
- The Need For Change in Healthcare
- Blue Butterfly Glade
- Grace; The Combination of Strength and Beauty
- Miss Piggy Comes To Visit
- Is There Anything Worse Than An Un-Accomplished Life?
- “A Morning With Villa La Fagianaia”
- Soft Is Her Dream
- A Local Therapist’s Take On The VA Debacle, And General Shinseki’s Resignation
- The Call of a Healer? and excerpt from “The Touch”
- Father’s Choice, and excerpt from A Fathers Love
- Gods Gift Handed From One To Another
- Insurance or Spiritual Enslavement
- “Lord, Am I Rich?”
- How To Win A Spiritual Battle?
- What Does Health and Wealth Mean to You?
- Who Poisoned the Water
- Investing As God Would Have Us, an except from “Investing with Hope”, a chapter to be yet titled; IRA, investment or pagan worship
- A Blacksmith becomes a Tow Truck Operator, by His Grace!
- A Visit To Hell; What’s The Fuss All About?
- The Upper Room
- When Does Zero and Ten Equal a Championship Season?
- I Need A Fighter To Go In For Me
- A Father Loves to Watch His Child Learn; an excerpt out of “A Father’s Love”
- When Did I Compromise To The Point Of Double Standard’s
- Purifying Gold to Transparent Glass
- So Gloriously Difficult Are The Chain’s He Releases Us From
- “You Didn’t Kick The Kitten”, Another Vision of Angelo
- Daddy Can I Have A Bunny? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- What Is The Process In Which A Man Suffer’s Himself Into Slavery Without Even A Fight?
- When A Baby Receives A Baby! An Excerpt From; “A Fathers Love”
- How Dare You Tell Me I Shouldn’t Smoke, It’s My Right!
- A Mountain Calling; Many Are The Storms
- Fear Of Man
- A Garden Of Words
- Daddy Look What I Have? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- Baby Need’s a Bottle; An Excerpt Out of “A Father’s Love”
- A Note From In The Chair In The Upper Room; Back In The Wilderness
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I look up out of the window of my car, shadows of my past press hard against heart denying me many blessing’s as I trifle from the daunting task of meeting new people. Great are the giants that hold back … Continue reading
Basking in the flowering scents of rolling waves, light colored hughes, dancing across peddled blossom light flavored curly cues, my eye is capture by the balanced beauty, as I run my fingers through the gentle grasses of her soft blonde … Continue reading
Standing before me, hands held up in solitary presentation, My young son holds up for Me to see, lifting his treasure high before My eyes, his face both eagerly pleads and lovingly presents a gift of his own hand. Written … Continue reading
So sweet is the sounds as it filters through the chambers pulling softly in the mind of a Father his child’s need, her soft cry slices effortlessly through the congestion of a never ending buzz, created in the life we … Continue reading
Sitting in this chair, this most glorious chair, Jesus’s chair, nearly three years after my first visit to Peter’s, I come to the realization that so very far down a path I have come. A dance that was precipitated not … Continue reading
The aroma meanders through the chamber like a soft cool summers breeze, dancing on the edge of the senses with the soft footed gentleness of the most beautiful young princess, a whisking of flowing light garments. It touches the inner … Continue reading
When do you think you went into the wilderness? the Voice of God softly yet sternly asks. Waking in my bed, there is a breeze of a tender flower, softly blowing through the recesses of my mind, cool as the … Continue reading
Armor On Time! Helmet on, Chest gear which includes a new and very secure Harness, Tools of action including many cams, nuts, quick draws, everything he needs to help with victory. Weapon of choice, the pickax grappling hook dangling securely … Continue reading
(Excerpts from; My Brother Bart, June 1, 2011) Before him stretched out on his left and right sides are lines of demon’s forming a line that is slowly converging on the our man’s path. Our hero knows without a doubt, … Continue reading