- The Need For Change in Health Care
- Blue Butterfly Glade
- Grace; The Combination of Strength and Beauty
- Miss Piggy Comes To Visit
- Is There Anything Worse Than An Un-Accomplished Life?
- “A Morning With Villa La Fagianaia”
- Soft Is Her Dream
- A Local Therapist’s Take On The VA Debacle, And General Shinseki’s Resignation
- The Call of a Healer? and excerpt from “The Touch”
- Father’s Choice, and excerpt from A Fathers Love
- Gods Gift Handed From One To Another
- Insurance or Spiritual Enslavement
- “Lord, Am I Rich?”
- How To Win A Spiritual Battle?
- What Does Health and Wealth Mean to You?
- Who Poisoned the Water
- Investing As God Would Have Us, an except from “Investing with Hope”, a chapter to be yet titled; IRA, investment or pagan worship
- A Blacksmith becomes a Tow Truck Operator, by His Grace!
- A Visit To Hell; What’s The Fuss All About?
- The Upper Room
- When Does Zero and Ten Equal a Championship Season?
- I Need A Fighter To Go In For Me
- A Father Loves to Watch His Child Learn; an excerpt out of “A Father’s Love”
- When Did I Compromise To The Point Of Double Standard’s
- Purifying Gold to Transparent Glass
- So Gloriously Difficult Are The Chain’s He Releases Us From
- “You Didn’t Kick The Kitten”, Another Vision of Angelo
- Daddy Can I Have A Bunny? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- What Is The Process In Which A Man Suffer’s Himself Into Slavery Without Even A Fight?
- When A Baby Receives A Baby! An Excerpt From; “A Fathers Love”
- How Dare You Tell Me I Shouldn’t Smoke, It’s My Right!
- A Mountain Calling; Many Are The Storms
- Fear Of Man
- A Garden Of Words
- Daddy Look What I Have? An Excerpt From; “A Father’s Love”
- Baby Need’s a Bottle; An Excerpt Out of “A Father’s Love”
- A Note From In The Chair In The Upper Room; Back In The Wilderness
- Breaking Of Bread, What Could Be So Delicious?
- When Did You Walk Into The Wilderness? The Voice Of God Said
- Armor On Time; My Name Is Infirmity
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Deciding on a particular hammock is no careless endeavor, somber contemplation and seriousness of thought, should be weighed with careful consideration when choosing type, look, or feel. Firmness, length, width, and in the case of even more romantics such as … Continue reading
Children ask for things, one moment they want this, a moment later promise something else, and then ask for something completely opposite only moments following. Such do all the children, as they go to the Father. This seems to be … Continue reading
And He said unto them, In what place soever you enter into a house, here abide till ye depart from that place. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake the dust under your … Continue reading
Towards the weekend my mother says she wants me to go to a men’s meeting on Saturday at her church. Now I was watching the children that week, knee deep in the divorce, still trying to rectify somehow. So I … Continue reading
The rush of the day, the passing of endless souls, brushing by in the speeding carriage’s of their lives. A man with his chin so bent on getting where he is going, the very act of steering his car falls … Continue reading
Rocking My Son to Sleep Among my most endearing activities of my parenting experience, one in which I had been truly blessed in participating with, shortly after the birth of son, was the activity of rocking him to sleep. Hearing … Continue reading
Written for a dear friend two years ago; Dear Friend, I very rarely share anything personally with people until I have become quite close, and most individuals know very little of my truly personal life, this is the life that … Continue reading